- Tim Gauthier on Photos from upcoming article on Wood Buffalo national park
- Dark Sky Preserve at Wood Mountain | Saskboy's Abandoned Stuff on Wild astro gear column in SkyNews magazine: web extras
- Theresia Farrall on Web extras for Sky News column on the Bluewater Dark Sky Preserve
- Peter McMahon on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
- Vic on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
A few months ago, I set out into the Canadian wilderness with a selection of Sky Watchertelescopes, and a pair of Canon image-stabilized binoculars furnished by my gear sponsor EfstonScience of Toronto (more on that here.) With this gear, I recently took several families out to … Continue reading
A few months ago, I set out into the Canadian wilderness with a selection of Sky Watcher telescopes from EfstonScience in Toronto, and a pair of Canon image-stabilized binoculars (more on that here.) Recently, I (centre, in the image above) took several families Link to this … Continue reading
Last year, I got a Sky Scout personal planetarium – the handy GPS-based device from Celestron, which allows you to point at an object in the sky that you’re curious about, press the “Target” button, and see text scroll across the devices’ … Continue reading