- Tim Gauthier on Photos from upcoming article on Wood Buffalo national park
- Dark Sky Preserve at Wood Mountain | Saskboy's Abandoned Stuff on Wild astro gear column in SkyNews magazine: web extras
- Theresia Farrall on Web extras for Sky News column on the Bluewater Dark Sky Preserve
- Peter McMahon on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
- Vic on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
It may not be the Rolls Royce of solar eclipses – a total eclipse of the Sun, with “ring of fire”, Baily’s Beads and all the trimmings. But today’s annual solar eclipse – the BMW SUV of astronomy events, let’s … Continue reading