- Tim Gauthier on Photos from upcoming article on Wood Buffalo national park
- Dark Sky Preserve at Wood Mountain | Saskboy's Abandoned Stuff on Wild astro gear column in SkyNews magazine: web extras
- Theresia Farrall on Web extras for Sky News column on the Bluewater Dark Sky Preserve
- Peter McMahon on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
- Vic on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
June 14, I had the fun task of demonstrating some of the kids science experiments I’m offering for kids who sign up for one of my 2012 Summer Discovery day camps at the Peterborough Museum and Archives. (00:09 – 01:44) … Continue reading
I was lucky enough to be invited to view the Transit of Venus (next one’s in 2117 in case you missed this one) at Point Pelee National Park – one of North America’s premiere birdwatching locales and a recently-minted dark … Continue reading
June 5 will be the last of two recent opportunities (the last was 2004) to see the disc of Venus pass across the face of the Sun as seen from Earth. Before this month’s passage and the 2004 event, we … Continue reading