- Tim Gauthier on Photos from upcoming article on Wood Buffalo national park
- Dark Sky Preserve at Wood Mountain | Saskboy's Abandoned Stuff on Wild astro gear column in SkyNews magazine: web extras
- Theresia Farrall on Web extras for Sky News column on the Bluewater Dark Sky Preserve
- Peter McMahon on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
- Vic on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
Author Archives: Peter McMahon
Science journalist/author/”Wilderness Astronomer” Peter McMahon and accomplished astrophotographer and amateur astronomer Rick Stankiewicz are proud to announce the opening of The Peterborough Planetarium – Durham and The Kawarthas’ newest attraction and educational facility. Views under the dome will eventually include … Continue reading
Thanks to Stefanie Hamilton and the rest of the Jasper Park Lodge staff for putting me up for two weeks during year two of Dark Skies month here. Over the last two years, Link to this post!