- Tim Gauthier on Photos from upcoming article on Wood Buffalo national park
- Dark Sky Preserve at Wood Mountain | Saskboy's Abandoned Stuff on Wild astro gear column in SkyNews magazine: web extras
- Theresia Farrall on Web extras for Sky News column on the Bluewater Dark Sky Preserve
- Peter McMahon on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
- Vic on Could this be the world’s first cross-border dark sky park?
Tag Archives: telescope
For Part 3 of our family astronomy gear test drive, we sent one suburban Ontario family home with a SkyWatcher P130 refracting (mirror-based) telescope. Over several clear moonlit nights this winter, Ron, Serena, Angela (age 10 ), and Emma (age 8 ) … Continue reading
A few months ago, I set out into the Canadian wilderness with a selection of Sky Watchertelescopes, and a pair of Canon image-stabilized binoculars furnished by my gear sponsor EfstonScience of Toronto (more on that here.) With this gear, I recently took several families out to … Continue reading